Skip to main content

Casual Friday - CFC 98



Well, it's been almost a year since I've been on here.  Life has settled down a bit, and I have found creative inspiration again!  I have a pregnant friend, who enjoys handmade gifts.   When I read Casual Friday's challenge
http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/ , I thought - I could put glitter on a thank you card!  So I added stickles to the star, and here is the final product.  I made her a set of 20.    I stamped the black square first, then added the moon/star and the thank you sentiment.  I hope you enjoy!

Stamps:  Unity and Rubbernecker
Markers:  Copic
Ink:  Memento
Other:  Stickles

Comments

  1. Wow, your card is so clean and simple! Love the little star hanging there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful idea and a gorgeous card. I hope your friend loved them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS card!!! I am sure your friend loved this set. Simply perfect. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CAS Friday entry: Punchy

Hey guys - it's been a long time since I have created anything!  I have to say that it's great to be back, and inspired again!  About once a year, I lose my mojo.   I hope the following card shows that I have found my mojo!  I've been very active on pinterest, and found inspiration from Jennifer McGuire's blog (see here http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2012/04/rainbow-bright.html ).  I had a new EK success die cut that I have been dying to use, but couldn't figure out just how.  So now I have the inspiration for my new die cut, and along comes CAS Fridays challenge ( http://www.cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/ )!  I don't think things could have aligned up any better! Anyway, here is my card.  I hope you enjoy! I cut out the butterfly die cut out of white paper.  I colored the outline black, and then colored in the butterflies.  To provide additional dimension, I folded up their wings, and added a little bling.

Speedy the cat's challenge: altered items

As a cost saving attempt, I am altering wooden picture frames for Christmas/Birthday gifts for alot of my friends and family. It just so happened that this http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com/2011/10/speedy-cats-friends-challenge-week_22.html challenge, coincided with my friend's birthday. This was a wooden frame from Michaels, that I covered with paper, painted black, and added a few flowers. Not to bad for a 50 cent frame! Thanks for looking!