Tuesday, October 25, 2011

CAS Just add color challenge

It just so happened that the CAS Just add color challenge (http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2011/10/cfc25.html), coincided with my husband's birthday!


My husband just had a birthday, and he LOVES monkeys. I bought this stamp a while ago, just for this occasion. I also had left over wood grain paper from another project that I was able to use too. Once the images were stamped and put together, I added the googly eyes. I hope you enjoy! Supplies used: Googly eyes, Whipper Snapper stamp, Copics, Memento ink, impression folder, Real wood cherry and kraft paper.

2 comments:

  1. Darling!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those monkeys are just the cutest! Great coloring! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete